Monday, March 7, 2022

Second Story Announcement for 2022


I am pleased to announce that my science-fiction story "Spinoza's Garden" will be published this year in the anthology Brave New Worlds by Zombies Need Brains, with editors Joshua Palmatier and S.C. Butler. I am thrilled to have my story included in this collection. I grew up reading most of my science-fiction from anthologies like this and the theme of Brave New Worlds is one I would have stayed up late reading by the light of the streetlamp outside my bedroom window.

You can click on the link below if you want to pre-order the e-book or order one of the special Kickstarter paperbacks, but these paperback quantities are limited.

Click here to go to the Zombies Need Brains store.

E-books and trade paperbacks will be available later on. I can't wait to share this story with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment