Thursday, March 3, 2022

First Story Announcement for 2022


My story "The Last Seven Tribes of Ketchari," previously printed with Transmundane Press in 2017, will be my first reprinted story, which is terribly exciting, is going to be published in the anthology Summer of Sci-fi & Fantasy, edited by Dustin Bilyk.


The contract has been signed! Now the publisher is running a Kickstarter campaign to raise money to pay each author a full professional rate. And you could help with that!


If you would like to patron my art, you can pre-order an e-book or paperback version of the book, due out this summer by meeting one of the donation tiers of the campaign. If you haven't read this fantasy story of mine, the first I finished after my accident, this collection will be a great place for you to read it. 

Click here to go to the Kickstarter project for this Anthology!

Thank you for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment