Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Brave New Worlds Has Been Released


My latest story, "Spinoza's Garden," has been printed in a new anthology, Brave New Worlds, published by Zombies Need Brains, LLC. I am so proud of this story.

It's not always easy. I originally finished this story on October 31, 2015. That night was an accident that left me in a coma for weeks and then recovering in the Burn ICU for months.

This story sat untouched until last year, when I pulled it out to read it again and then began to edit it down. This may be one of my favorite acceptance letters to date.

Want to read the story? It talks about the lengths we go to for survival, and what we think that might look like. You can buy a copy from the publishers at:

https://zombies-need-brains-llc.square.site/#OcyuVT

No comments:

Post a Comment